Pc 553

RogerP

Aug 13, 2006
Bendigo, Victoria, Australia.
Greetings again from OZ,:wave:

Does anyone have the above kit they are willing to share?

It is 200 scale, a 173 foot US Patrol Craft/Sub Chaser, but I cannot recall who makes it.

I was going to buy it from Moduni Models, but they want 25 Euros ($AU41) just for postage for four kits which I'm positive would not weigh very much at all. The reason I say that is I recently received four card kits from The Paper Model Store in the US which was much heavier weightwise and only cost $US15 ($AU16). As you can see, a considerable difference.

Thankyou,:mrgreen:
Roger Pearson.

cdcoyle

Nov 21, 2005
Paper Model Store has that kit. Check around the Polish vendors, too. Some of them have very reasonable shipping rates.

RogerP

Aug 13, 2006
Thanks Chris,

Just placed an order with them for the PC, HMS Glowworm and a P-40N Kittyhawk which I'll do in 144th scale as an RAAF one to go with the RAN Fairmile Bs I'll be doing in the same scale.

Cheers,
Roger.

RogerP

Aug 13, 2006
PC 553 kit

Hello everyone,

I now have this kit, but have noticed that some parts didn't print very well. The card parts themselves are fine, it's a great looking ship, it's the (paper)double page containing the internal framework and probably some diagrams showing part locations etc that I am missing.

Do any of you have this kit and can scan the page/s and email them to me?

I have contacted 'Answer' who produce the kit, but no replyand as I purchased the kit a while ago I cannot remember who I bought it from.

The scale of the parts doesn't matter I can fix that as I will be rescaling to 1/144th anyway.

Thankyou,
Roger.
debrogerp@hotmail.com