Paper Modeling Website for Sale?

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Northern Bear Flag Republic
This is Strange?

I posted the same request on the PaperModels site and it was removed without any reason being given. I can only guess that it touched a nerve with someone at the site. I'm now wondering if I'm in competition with one of the admins who desires to buy the site and doesn't want the owner to know?

+Gil

cgutzmer

May 30, 2006
Sun Prairie WI
www.ecardmodels.com
Gil - I am unfamiliar with the post you mention that was deleted. I looked through the logs and I dont see it at all. If you can tell me approx when you posted it (date) I can look more deeply.

Now if you refer to myself being your competition you are mistaken. I am quite happy and have my hands full enough running my own site.

Let me know if you wish me to research further. I asked in the mod lounge if anyone else recalled seeing it. I will let you know if I get any response.
Chris

dansls1

May 7, 2007
Gil,

If it matters, repost at PM - I am fairly certain nobody will delete, since none of us remember or admit to deleting any first such posting.

Also aren't we breaking zealot rules by mentioning the existence of other paper model sites, or some such nonsense?

Dan

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Stay on Question Please

Disappearing posts is strange but not unheard of on some websites.

Again, is anyone aware of a card modeling website for sale? I am only interested in English speaking sites only.

A direct answer yes, or no is all that's required.

Many Thanks, +Gil

dansls1

May 7, 2007
Well, since there are only 2 that I know of, I'm going to hedge my bets and say the answer is no. Besides, anything you'd be buying would be so new / underdeveloped you may as well start up from scratch, IMHO.

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Thank You!

I thank the members who replied by email [for privacy reasons].

I've learned much about the state of affairs and the people involved.

Interesting [bordering on plain amazing] what you find out when you "crack the lid and peep inside"...,

Best regards, +Gil