Paper modeling on YouTube

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I found this guy and follow his channel, and I even joined his Patreon.
His channel is Neil Paper Models. I sponsored a build of the Fiddlers Green OS2U Kingfisher, since this is one I have printed that I am going to try.

Hope y'all enjoy.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I found this guy and follow his channel, and I even joined his Patreon.
His channel is Neil Paper Models. I sponsored a build of the Fiddlers Green OS2U Kingfisher, since this is one I have printed that I am going to try.

Hope y'all enjoy.
I follow this guy. He is very good indeed!!!
Thank you for sharing this with all of us!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Fiddler's Green is a know model stealer. They hire people to dumb down existing models, then put their names on them. I know this as I knew a few people who worked for them doing this. It's not a company I'd drop a dime on. Just a heads up. They tried to sell the company to one of the people doing this, he's on this forum. I will not divulge his name for privacy reasons. ;)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I've never paid for a paper model, and never will, but I will support a man who takes his time to make a YouTube video showing how easy a paper model can be. The Fiddlers Green models I have, have been free downloads.

OldMiner

Jun 12, 2016
Nevada
Fiddler's Green is a know model stealer. They hire people to dumb down existing models, then put their names on them. I know this as I knew a few people who worked for them doing this. It's not a company I'd drop a dime on. Just a heads up. They tried to sell the company to one of the people doing this, he's on this forum. I will not divulge his name for privacy reasons. ;)
Thanks for the heads up. I didn’t know this.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I think the guy doing the YouTube model build tutorials is doing a great service. Since Fiddler's Green models can be found all over the net, I doubt he paid for it either. Fiddler's Green actually sold a Piper Cub for years that could not be built because the cabin was designed wrong!

The guy doing the video is definitely O.K. with me. ;)