Well, I've got a little more in common with you now, Woodie. I decided I was going to spend a nice relaxing evening working on the layout, & I was busy cutting some sheet styrene for the roof on a structure I'm building. My usually trusty x-acto, on this occasion, decided to hop over the straight edge, & lay open my left index finger - MAJOR OUCH!!! Well, I bought myself a half dozen stiches, abottle of pain killers, & a week's vacation. (I guess 2 out of three aint bad!) I'm also down to one handed typing, so I'll keep this short. The moral to the story is - be careful people. With all the sharp objects, power tools, electricity, solvents, & fumes, there is a degree of danger lurking around our fun little hobby. Don't get too lax about it, & let yourself get hurt.