Our plastic waiting to be built (finished)

finchhawk

Jun 19, 2014
We have a few models that I've collected over the years as well as a few new additions. I don't currently have photos available for the plastic models that I've built previously, however if I find some I'll be sure to post them. Most of the early models were not extra detailed. Here is what is waiting in the closet:plastic models.jpg
Notice that we like 1:48 scale. It's not too big and it still has a decent amount of detail.

The one hiding in the brown box is the Maquis fighter that's been "on hold" for years.
Maquis ship pieces.jpg
This will be the first model to work on. I recently filled my paint list for it. Any paint suggestions are welcome as well as other tips.

It may be important to point out that we are still essentially newbie level. I just bought my first airbrush and will be experimenting.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
It looks like you have a few projects to keep both you and your son busy for a day or two! ;)

I am looking forward to seeing how the Maquis fighter turns out!!!

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
That's a good start at a model stash, post a build thread when yahoo start one again.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
I have the Revell F-117 in 1:48 and the Maquis Fighter, too ;) ! When I get to them I'll build them with lights.

Reactions: finchhawk

mcusanelli

Feb 26, 2008
Surprising to hear you say you're 'newbies'.....Your results are far from it! Especially how you did those ST kits, they were amazing!!