Online stores who takes Paypal

patgin

Apr 5, 2006
Hi Everyones,

Do you know some online store in USA and Canada who takes Paypal payment?
Thanks
Patrick

ScottyB

Dec 12, 2004
Mount Pleasant, WI
Flying Scotsman still takes Paypal. The new owner is pretty good, but e-mail before ordering.

Internet Trains takes Paypal as well, but they are sloooooooooooowwwwww......

Internet Hobbies - they list everything, but not everything is in stock. They screwed me on a coupon once, so they lost my business. Your luck may vary.

Valley Model Trains - slightly higher prices, but good service.

As a side note, a credit card order is MUCH safer than Paypal. If your order is lost, damaged, incorrect, wrong amount charged, whatever, your credit card company will go to bat for you. Paypal will not... And most times, credit cards are not charged until your order is shipped. Paypal is immediate.

Hope that helps...
Scott

hooknlad

Mar 28, 2005
Woodbridge, NJ USA
I agree with Scott - the whole payment thing with Paypal is great for online auctions, but I have never experenced a problem with Ebay ( knock on wood) to see if my Visa would back me up with on online sale to a private individual. Has Anyone ever come across this situation..?
If you are too young or have bad credit to possess a credit card, most banks will sell you a gift card for the specified amount of money you require , free of handling charges. You can get these gift cards with the Visa logo and the Visa buying assurance to further protect your purchase.