One of our staff is down for awhile.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
My Lord, I hope he is O.K. It takes so much longer to heal was we get older.

Reactions: micahrogers

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
It didn't break my wrist it just sprained if I did break my break my shoulder at the top of the humorous where it goes into the shoulder joint broke and that dislocated my shoulder I go to the orthodox surgeon I go to the orthodox surgeon today to see about get it fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: zathros and mijob

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
get better soon matey - you know there are easier ways to get time off right?
seriously tho, take care and hope all goes well :toast:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Prayers are out for you. Eat healthy to help with your recovery. I'm so sorry you are going through this.

micahrogers

Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Short update, 6 days post op, my right humeral head was shattered, it was 4 pieces, so the Dr did a Reverse Total Shoulder. I can move my elbow, wrist and fingers, but my upper arm and shoulder must stay motionless. I go in for post op follow up on the 10th of April. .

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Thats not the way to start the new month, I hope you will have a good recovery take your time to get better.

micahrogers

Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Update time. I'm online more, I start physical therapy next week, 1st post op visit, the doc said my shoulder looked excellent. I'm in and out of the sling , still limited motion. As long as I keep my arm close to my body I'm Ok. I'm driving again, I think my brother and my girlfriend both forgot how to drive. Off the hard pain meds, (Percoset 10-325) and my hydrocodone pills keep my pain managed now. I can use my right hand to move the mouse, and type.

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers, it helps knowing someone else cares.
I'll keep y'all informed.