One for the Aussies

Mosslake has already seen this, but for Woodie and the rest of the guys, these signs are outside our favorite shoreline restaurant at the Lake of the Ozarks. Who'd uv thunk it? Right here in the middle of Missouri, in the middle of the US of A!

Thought you might get a kick out of it.

Attachments

• roosign.jpg
    roosign.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 89

triman

Jun 19, 2002
Melbourne, Victoria
Visit site
Ah yes, 'roo tail soup, cooked over an open fire in the bush, swilled down with a couple of vats of maniac soup, sorry, Fosters, while the 'roo burgers are cooking;)
A true culinary feast.
Then again I saw a couple of similar signs in Ulsan, Korea, last May.

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Originally posted by triman
Ah yes, 'roo tail soup, cooked over an open fire in the bush, swilled down with a couple of vats of maniac soup, sorry, Fosters, while the 'roo burgers are cooking;)
A true culinary feast.
Then again I saw a couple of similar signs in Ulsan, Korea, last May.

Now, you don't wanna know why the "joey burgers" tasted funny in Korea :eek: Soju make me schmardt :D :D :D

jon

triman

Jun 19, 2002
Melbourne, Victoria
Visit site
Strange thing about Korea during the run-up to the World Cup.
Several places we entered featured Bulgoggi on the menu. Upon asking the serving staff they had the carefully rehearsed mantra, "Is beef, not dog".
And I know there's no such thing as a truly bad beer, but a couple of the local brands seemed to be more suited for use in stripping the paint of old loco bodies, but one must make the sacrifice, and try them, all in the name of science;)