Off & running!

Woodie

Well, guys, it's been a while, but Garahbara Mk II is off and running. :D The "shed" is finished, and have done 3/4 of the benchwork. **hammer hammer** **saw saw** **drill drill** :)

But also just had to check that everything was going to fit, so I just HAD to put down some track. :) :cool:

A few snaps to get you all enthused. :)

Attachments

• Benchwork01.jpg
    Benchwork01.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 120

Woodie

Actually where I took the photo from, is where the 4th section of benchwork needs to be attached, and is 2.4 metres * 1.2 metres, extending to the right (similar to the far end).

Garahbara Mk II is a dual mainline "dog bone" with the return loops at either end. I ain't put the passenger platforms in yet, but they go in the wider gap between the double mainline with an out'n'back terminus on the right, as part of the main passenger platform and raliway offices.

Attachments

• Benchwork02.jpg
    Benchwork02.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 115

TrainClown

WOW! Woodie. I'm sure glad to see your under way with the new layout. Your new shed looks swell too.

Fun fun fun! :D

TrainClown ;)

Woodie

Russ Bellinis said:
Looking good, Woodie. Did you insulate the shed for the hot weather in the summer?

Yep, Russ. All fully insulated with fibreglass insul-batts, but I've left the roll-a-door garage door in, so I can raise it on nicer days, and also give me some inspiration to take the mainline, out the door and across the valley. :) :eek: