New Valyries.......

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by ltla9000311, Apr 19, 2009.

1. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Janx has got the first two of many Valkyries in the download section!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: The Angelbird and Darkbird color schemes. Thank you Getter1 and Janx! These look great! Keep going with the uploads!
  2. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Itla,

Thanks ;) Now that the house is nearly set up I hope to get back to building this weekend :D :D :D We'll see if that happens :p

G1
  3. Janx

Janx Member

Just Building A new scheme using some of the detail parts as a fit check, a few adjustments to the sheets so a slight delay, nothing major though.

Attached Files:

4. hawkman67

hawkman67 Member

Duude! so sweet! If you would like I have a bunch of color profiles like the one you are building in the pic. I love the UN Navy ones a lot. Thanks for all the hard work with these they will have a shelf all to them selves when completed.
    Regards, Jeff
  5. aaronlam

aaronlam Member

:)
    Thank you, thank you, thank you very much for your hard working and sincere sharing!!
    :D
  6. Janx

Janx Member

Thanks for the kind offer hawk, I have a few Schemes for UN Navy and UN Airforce Valkyries and some taken form F14 Squadrons. I think I have enough to keep me more than busy :)

I created a white GU 11 to go on the weapons sheets (still no instructions, sorry swamped atm) to go with these schemes.

Attached is the Detail test model so far...

Attached Files:

7. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Janx,

That's beautimus :D I never got to test the flaps and airbrake after making the parts. Glad to see they went together so well :D Keep it up ;)

G1
  8. hawkman67

hawkman67 Member

Man O Man!!
    can't wait for the rest of these to be uploaded, waiting on the detail parts to get started. I am stocking up on ink!!. you guys have done so much and they are all incredible!! I think it is great that there other schemes besides the regular ones. Looking forward to the navy ones. Are you doing the Sundowners or wolfpack??
    Regards, Jeff
  9. Janx

Janx Member

Done VF1 Wolf Pack, Ferris Scheme (above), VF 24, VF 2 Sonic Birds, Low Viz Valk, VF1 308th and a few more but be patient I have to convert the files from BMPs to Vector then PDFs (to avoid size probs)

Got one other scheme in the works but that will be a surprise (if I get time to finish it)
  10. hawkman67

hawkman67 Member

WoooHoo

No Problem with patient;
    gladly waiting for the rest. Almost at a loss for words,:eek::-o You are my Hero!,lol
    All very nicely done that is for sure. you guys have some serious talent.
    Regards, Jeff
  11. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

I'ld have to say all the real talent is on Janx. I just made a few parts, Janx has done all the real work here.

G1
  12. hawkman67

hawkman67 Member

Gotcha there.
    Jeff
  13. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

What's that supposed to mean?!?!?!?

G1
  14. hawkman67

hawkman67 Member

Sorry! did not mean that in a bad way at all.
    Just meant that I understood what you said above. No insult intended at all.
    I totally respect those that can and are able to design and such. I am only able to do repaints of FG models. I was trying to give credit to all involved.
    So.. sorry again for the misunderstanding.
    Jeff
  15. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

As of right now there are 15, count 'em 15, different Valkyries in the downloads section!:thumb: Thank you Janx and Getter1!
  16. Janx

Janx Member

Remember that these models were designed by Shunichi Makino, with out him and Getter1 these models wouldnt exist :)

Cheers you two
  17. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

I was in no way trying to detract from Shunichi original design. Two giant thumbs up for him too!:thumb::thumb: My apologies to everyone for my lack of courtesy.
  18. Soaring

Soaring Guest

Great job, Gratz Shunichi, Janx, and Getter. If I attempt to use any other superlatives this post may seem a bit lengthy. Really guys, made my dream come true.
  19. Janx

Janx Member

Hi Guys, seems to have been aprob with the VF-1A Kakizaki-Ben Dixon file. reuploaded it, hopefully will work now.

Apologies for the trouble.
  20. Janx

Janx Member

Uploaded the first of the detail parts created by Getter1, the Nose break and seat riser system seen in the first few episodes of the Robotech/Macross series.