New toys.....

guppyman

Dec 6, 2001
League City TX
www.railimages.com
Just thought I'd share with ya'll what Santa brought me for Christmas....

Now... Time to start building my new layout.

162887_3.jpg

00910860000-190.jpg

163858_3.jpg

C

Catt

What I got me with my Christmas presents is down in the O scale Forum :D What I didn't mention there is I also got a tankcar to go with it.

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Hey Guppyman, what's the red thing in the bottom pic? Never saw such a contraption before! :confused:

For a moment I thought it to be the helmet of Darth Vader's little brother. LOL :D :D :D

Ron

guppyman

Dec 6, 2001
League City TX
www.railimages.com
Originally posted by RailRon
Hey Guppyman, what's the red thing in the bottom pic? Never saw such a contraption before! :confused:

For a moment I thought it to be the helmet of Darth Vader's little brother. LOL :D :D :D

Ron

That is what I said when I took it out of the box.... Doesn't quite look like what I was expecting an air compressor to look like. I bought a moisture trap yesterday but forgot to get a male-male connector (just not something I think about) ;) Anyway... Hopefully soon I will be running the airbrush with it.

I did get to play with my circular saw today.... Built some shelves to store my fiance's Barbies on.... (This is a major step in layout construction.... building shelves to empty the boxes that are in the room I will be using).

The saw is a Craftsman Laser Trac... The laser is pretty cool! I think they put the laser on there so guys will actually use their safety goggles.... You put em on and the laser is so much brighter.

Anyway.... Back to my fun... I love new toys!