New N-Scale Stuff!!!!

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
One of my Grandpa's friends likes to hit up garage sales on saterday mornings and he found this stuff and thought of me.:D :) He didn't say how much he payed for all of this great stuff but im shure it wasn't much. These things are from a long time ago. The back of the passanger car boxes say that you could get an diesel engine for $12.95 and a hopper for $1.92. WOW I WISH.

There are 2 passanger cars marked as ATLAS
7 passanger cars marked as LIMA
Erie Lackawanna marked as ATLAS
Tank car, UP Boxcar, GN Stockcar and GN Caboose marked Bachman
Crane and Auto rack marked LIMA
Both burlington diesel engines marked Trix
Station and Foundery marked Pola
2 Steam engines marked with Con-Cor (only one is pictured)
4 switches, some straights, and some curves (not enough for a good track thouh, Ill need to get more)

Im sure all these have been in this both for years and they look pretty well wheathered. Most of the stuff is rusted (trucks, wheels, track) so I don't think that the engines will run anymore.

Here are the pictures of it all. I want to start an N-Scale layout nowwall1

Attachments

• Passanger Car.jpg
    Passanger Car.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 241
  • Passanger Cars.jpg
    Passanger Cars.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Passanger Cars 2.jpg
    Passanger Cars 2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Passanger Cars 3.jpg
    Passanger Cars 3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 239
  • SF Steamer.jpg
    SF Steamer.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 239

Herc Driver

Apr 18, 2005
North Carolina
That's great. Are those engines GP30's? I have both those Pola kits. Both kits are built pretty strong and I'd bet they'd clean up and take fresh paint really well. It's amazing you still have all the cars for the auto carrier! What a great find. (I still have the first set I bought at a garage sale in the early '70s. The Trix and Atlas diesels still run (sort of) and the Atlas track still works.)

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
Thanks Herc. i was supprised my self that this stuff was in such good condition. I just need to get some more track and then set up a little n-scale layout. :D :D

I also want to get some rolling stock and a couple more diesel engines. Maybe a pair of sd70's? :D :) :thumb: