new menber

reaper

Jan 10, 2012
france
hello,
I'm new to this forum I'm 25, I'm French I live in northern France and I do not speak English very well but I think your cool forum I will do my best to make me understand .

I'm a fan of everything related to the Alien and Predator franchise, I also like the tuning and PC models.

now that I started the Sulaco jespers get to finish.

now if you have further questions I would do my best to answer you.

Undo edits

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum! The Sulaco updates are released in groups, keep following that thread and you will see releases announced, or visit the original website and you will see group releases announced. We have may French speaking members here, do not feel alone and your English is fine, much better than my French! Welcome aboard!

reaper

Jan 10, 2012
france
thank you, I hope you're right because it is a nice room to collect and what I've seen are quite a different model to this forum.

Z

Zathros

A very good friend of mine of this forum is Valmy, he is also French and could also help you out. I am always around so don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.

inky

Jun 24, 2011
Coast of S. Texas
Welcome Jansen and Rohan. Might wanna start your own introduction thread and introduce yourself, tell us what got you into paper models, what type models you like and such. Nice to have both of you here.