Train-Nut

Jun 27, 2017
Hi all! Train-Nut here. AKA John to take any from my cellphone to post hereKeatley from Tulsa, OK. I'm an old friend of Rhaven Blaack. I'm into model and prototype trains hence my profile name. I won't have any pics to post for the time being as I'm new to this and I yet don't know how to take any from my thiscellphone nor how to post them either. I will try to learn how as time goes on. I look forward to becoming a good member of this site.
JHK a.k.a. Train-Nut

Tonino

Apr 15, 2004
Republic of San Marino
www.facebook.com
Hi John, welcome to Zealot. You'll find lot of fun here, just take a look around and you'll see.
Anyway if RB is your friend I don't have to tell you what a nice place is this for model enthusiast!

Tell us more about your modeling field: static or dynamic? Paper or other media?

As soon as you will be sitting in front of your PC please take the time to post some photo and show us something of what you do, we all like photos very much! :D

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hi John,

welcome to Zealot! :)

Rhaven has become my conscience since I first teamed up with him shortly after we joined here in 2009. Mostly I'm the maker, he has the whip. :D ;)

I'd love to see pictures of your previous work. Posting them here is not that difficult, BTW. If you have a question don't hesitate to ask.

Meanwhile take a look around, have fun and enjoy! :)

RF

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello John,

Welcome to Zealot. I am glad that you joined the forum. I am very certain that you will enjoy yourself here.

Like Revell-Fan said, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Yo John, what it be!! :) Seriously though, Welcome to Zealot! :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Welcome to Zealot John! Judging by your handle .. you should fit right in with some of our other " train nuts " and there are some GREAT ones here as you might have already noticed. Love to hear about your work as well as current projects and when you need help starting a thread / posting pictures to it etc. it is fairly self explanatory but when you need help or have questions just ASK, we will be pleased and happy to help out!