new layout started

zachary

Aug 6, 2006
trinity north carolina
hello everyone i started my layout today got allmost all of the woodland scenics roadbed down just gotta lay the second spur and that part will be done and allso got one of my mountains rougfed into place ill post some pictures tommorow laterz till next time zachary flowe

DeckRoid

Apr 28, 2007
Caldwell, ID
Very nice! Everytime I hear of someone else working on their layout I get all excited about heading out to my garage!

I am just to the point of cutting my plywood to lay down on my new benchwork.

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
Dec 12, 2006
Cincinnati,Ohio
im glad atleast SOMEONE is getting things done on there railroad :D im still waiting for track to arrive and get th other half started!cant wait to see more progress.--josh

90MACII

Aug 10, 2008
CINCI,OH
i`m glad to here that.im building one also,on and off that is.i`m going to use my crawlspace along with basement space.

zachary

Aug 6, 2006
trinity north carolina
90mac thats awesome i know i havent posted anything lately ive been ut of town for the past four weeks and havent had the chance to get on gere or do anything to the layout pic well come as soon as i can borrow m moms caarea or ill have to use my cell and post them from that till next time yall zachary

L

lester perry

That is what I like to hear. Model railroaders modeling a railroad.
Les

zachary

Aug 6, 2006
trinity north carolina
I had to go to my grandpas house and heop him out with a roject for him and his girlfriend they bout a 69 golfcart and i had to ho help with the restoration pics will come in time as promised just a little delayed till next time yall zachary