new designer and models coming

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Greetings and salutations,

I have been hard at it the past week or so and thus accounting for my silence. A new page just for the Alpha Design Group is nearly done and another new addition to the line up I can offer.

A designer that has works posted with one of the Polish card model companies has decided to join the ranks of the models in PDF club. As of this time I have three models ready to go (shortly) and the promise of 4 or 5 more in the (pardon me for this) wings. I'm waiting now for a few photos of a model built by one of our group and will go from there. All of the models listed to come are from the early days of flight so you folks that crave the oldies and graceful ladies of flight will have your hands full soon.

I expect to have 4 to 6 models posted to the site within the next few days.

Always ay your service,
DeWayne
http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

dwgannon

Feb 6, 2004
Hoffman Estates,IL
DeWayne,
Glad to see you up and around. While you were out I moved. I am now in the not so sunny state of Illinois. :) Oklahoma was getting to hot. I will await your new offerings. I am currently looking for some thing to build to get my mind off work. Not sure what it's going to be. Like Darwin my wife thought the bank account was safe. Amazing how the first thing to get unpacked was the Computer and the tools. Just have to find that paper. We will keep an eye on your site.

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Hey Dave! Cold yet?

Check out the Free Model Competition........... there is a model you might want to download and try. It's on the site Yaniv has designed.

Glad to see you back from the un-pack!

john

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Sorry for the delay. Had a major water problem resulting from the actions of my neighbors children. They came over and used my outside hydrant as a pole to run their 4 wheelers into until the line broke.

It's repaired and I have come to suspect the kids are going to be bachelors just like their father(s).

Models post in the morning. Carl, post the build. I tried to email but the thing keeps coming back. Most likely my server again.

DeWayne

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Greetings,
Two new buttons have been added to the main page of the site...

http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett/designgroup

http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett/fitter

They have made it easier to locate the new additions. Eventually the site will be rewritten to include a separate location for each artist.

The What's new section will be updated as soon as Sergey verifies the color and markings are correct on a re-paint he has done for us.

All new additions available for delivery today. Models by "Fitter" are suggested for moderate to advanced builders. Strongly suggest experience before attempting these builds.

http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

Thank you,
DeWayne

Hello DeWayne,

I checked out the new areas of the site. Looking good! I like the font you chose for Fitters page, very nice.

For Design Group Alpha, there are no prices. Are these free?
Just kidding! Repaints look good and I would like to get a couple of them. Just need the prices.

Great job on making the whole site better!

Oh yeah, Any news on Zio's models? I thought I read somewhere that he might have some stuff up for sale soon.

Russell

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Prices! I knew there was something I was overlooking ... Sorry.

Base model for DGA's wonderful kits, the P-80-1 is $3.50. All others are $2.00 each. You get the extra goodies for detail and diorama with the base kit. All others are just the aircraft. A rather interesting system that I like.

I'll get this omission corrected this evening. Just now ready to head for a checkup at VA.

Zio's little beauties. I'll start releasing them shortly. With all that has transpired in the last couple months I'm just a little behind in my pet projects (read this as "Nuts! Will I ever see daylight?") Seriously, Look for them to come up very soon.

Regards,
DeWayne

a6m

Sep 7, 2006
thanks DeWayne, count me also for Zio's models, expecially italians one!!!

R

RyanShort1

DeWayne said:
Zio's little beauties. I'll start releasing them shortly. With all that has transpired in the last couple months I'm just a little behind in my pet projects (read this as "Nuts! Will I ever see daylight?") Seriously, Look for them to come up very soon.

Have you heard from Zio lately? I'd sure like to get back in touch with him...
Look for an email from me soon.

Ryan

matt512s

Sep 9, 2004
Sent for F-104

Hi DeWayne;
I just put an order for one of your F-104A models (stock#02-f104a-01)
by snail mail. I am contacting you here because I can't find your e-mail
address on your website.
Best Wishes;
Matt
matt90tango@hotmail.com