nature

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by jim currie, Jan 14, 2005.

1. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

I know this is't model related but a friend sent me these pics of natures light show. :)
  2. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

What a beautiful sight. :thumb: I have only seen them a couple of times cause the other times i was either in bed or not even home.
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

I have seen skies like this in northern Saskatchewan but believe they can be seen anywhere if you are far enough north. Usually the colours are blue green and yellow . Red is not seen very often
  4. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

"I know this is't model related but a friend sent me these pics of natures light show."

It could be model related. Who's going to be the first to do a backdrop that way?
  5. Muddy Creek

Muddy Creek Member

Gorgeous pictures. I've seen them up here in the Adirondacks, but usually they look like milky white curtains.

Our local Public Radio station sometimes broadcasts "Northern Lights" alerts when a listener calls one in.

Wayne
  6. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Flinn- Ya' beat me to it!
    I was going to ask who might try doing that.

Actually, there was an article back, in MR, a few years on making a lightning strike for a recent rain scene on a layout.
    You could do something like those Waterfall pictures in all the malls. Heeyyyy...
    Hmmmm.... Here's comes that train of ideas.... Hold onnnnnn......
  7. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

The thing to do for a backdrop would be to have them invisable in bright light but come out when you turn down the lights for nighttime scenes. :thumb: :thumb: :cool: :cool: :cool: