N Gauge Box Car

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
When I seen what a great painting job 88 (Ed) did on the N scale traveling Gauge box car, I asked him if he would paint one for me if I sent him a car and a check, He said that he would and he did a great job, it is now the lead car of a 14 car consist on my layout.

Attachments

• the gauge car2.jpg
    the gauge car2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 91

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
N gauger

Yes I do have a bit of G scale 7 10 wheelers a selection of several cars and about 150' of track, don't have the garden layout set up any more I found it a full time job to maintain the track at my age and health condition, once in a while I set them up and run them around the house, also have HO which is where I started, I also have On30's thought about Z but thats to small for me.

Attachments

• reading 3.jpg
    reading 3.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 60

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by CSX6638
N gauger

Yes I do have a bit of G scale 7 10 wheelers a selection of several cars and about 150' of track, don't have the garden layout set up any more I found it a full time job to maintain the track at my age and health condition, once in a while I set them up and run them around the house, also have HO which is where I started, I also have On30's thought about Z but thats to small for me.

:D :D :D I meant "to Detail" but that's a great story!! :)

Nice engine - I want to try to get one & buy the "rollers" and have it running in place on my desk at work.. :D

Thanks!!

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
88:
Be careful what you offer!
Last year at a train show I was offered a set of prototype St L & H decals for a hood unit. (St Lawrence & Hudson was the eastern end of Canadian Pacific -- now no longer separate.) I passed up the offer. Ever see a decal sheet your height and rolled up like a carpet?