My Wife Has a Question

TrainClown

Apr 17, 2003
Saskatchewan, Canada
Visit site
Hi all, this is TrainClown's better half.
icon_smile.gif

I have an idea of creating a forum for the spouses and significant others of model railroaders, or modelers in general. I was wondering if any of your "better halves" would be interested.

What do you think, ladies?

Best Wishes,

Mrs. TrainClown, a.k.a. ShadowClaw :wave:

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Kinda like a "Football Widow"? or.....What she's thinking.
"I ought to dress myself like one of his engines....Then maybe he'll pay attention to me!"
I like the idea. 'cept my Better-Half wouldn't be able to get close to the keyboard to post anything.....I'm always in front of it.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Don't think my wife would consider this since she has her interests that keep her busy and I have mine. As far as hobbies go, we don't get in each other's way, that way we keep the peace. fence1 That's what retirement is all about, we have her stuff, my stuff and our stuff. :cool: Trains and computers are my stuff. :D :thumb: :D

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Hey, Mrs. TC:wave: My beloved is currently working on an addition to my webpage on the life and times of a model railroader's wife. I let her know about your idea and have her get in touch.

TrainClown

Apr 17, 2003
Saskatchewan, Canada
Visit site
Mrs. TrainClown here. I would like to thank you all very much for showing an interest in my idea of creating a forum for the spouses/girlfriends of modeler's. I've spent nearly the whole day setting it up and now it's ready to go. It's called "Modeler's Mates" and can be found at

[URL="http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=78093"]http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=78093[/URL]

Just to clarify, "Modeler's Mates" is not for female model railroaders. It is for the spouses/significant others (male or female) of people who are modelers, railroads or any other modelers.

Thank you to the administration of The Gauge forum for allowing me to put this idea here. I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with my new friends soon.
icon_smile.gif

See you there!

Mrs. TrainClown, a.k.a. ShadowClaw,
Site Admin, "Modeler's Mates"

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Good luck, MRS TC.. great idea, hope it takes off for you.... so now theres a place that the train modelers widows can vent about us... well it had to come I supposesign1 sign1 sign1 train97

Wimpy

Dec 27, 2005
I don't want management anywhere near your forum. She already has ideas on how to make the life of a model railroader uncomfortable. She doesn't need any new ideas. She is doing fine on her own Lol. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Wimpy

Wiscasset & Carrabassett Ry.
The biggest, littlest railroad, down east

granitestate68

Feb 24, 2006
TrainClown said:
Mrs. TrainClown here. I would like to thank you all very much for showing an interest in my idea of creating a forum for the spouses/girlfriends of modeler's. I've spent nearly the whole day setting it up and now it's ready to go. It's called "Modeler's Mates" and can be found at

[URL="http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=78093"]http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=78093[/URL]

Just to clarify, "Modeler's Mates" is not for female model railroaders. It is for the spouses/significant others (male or female) of people who are modelers, railroads or any other modelers.

Thank you to the administration of The Gauge forum for allowing me to put this idea here. I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with my new friends soon.
icon_smile.gif

See you there!

Mrs. TrainClown, a.k.a. ShadowClaw,
Site Admin, "Modeler's Mates"

ShadowClaw,

Good luck with your new adventure. I visited to see what you've started and you've done a great job. My wife isn't into this much but for those that are that is a great idea.

Lee