My First Photo Post

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
For the last few weeks I've been admiring everyones modeling and photo skills. Figured it was time to give mine a shot. Any comments, good or bad will be appreciated. It will make me a better modeller.
This is a picture of my GE C44-9W painted and decaled like the New Haven Railroads U25Bs. Some people may call it a "What If", but I call it "retro paint" because I'm modeling "What If" of a fallen flag that used to run through the northwest hills of Connecticut, where I live, and wanted to give it a local flavor. I also have a GP-60 painted like the NHRR's GP-9s.
Sorry about the size. This is my second attempt and I had to trim the picture down.

Attachments

• c44-9w.jpg
    c44-9w.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 137
C

Catt

88 ,wewlcome to the Gauge(I know I know you've already heard that). The loco looks great to me.Have you got more pix to share with us??

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Hi 88fan!
Very nice work, & great close-up, my friend!:cool:
Let me join with evryone else in welcoming you to The Gauge.
Lookinjg forward to seeing more of your modeling!
What scale?
Do you have a layout?
Pleeease...give us some details!:)

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Thank-you

Thank-you everyone for you comments. Its a Kato HO scale that Upper Management(the wife) got for me as a bithday present, and it was undecorated too.(who said women don't know what men want)
I do have a layout, I call The Central New England(not to be confused with the New Engalnd Central) and its a bridge line with some local switching. I'm building it in the attic cause the basement was to small and filled with stuff like a furnace, hot water heater,ect,ect.
You can veiw the "Layout In The Clouds" by going to:
http://photos.yahoo.com/eightyeightfan_99
Click on "Ed's Photos" then click on"CNE Progressive" albumn. I been putting photos there for my father who lives in Arizona.
Any comments will be helpful. Hope you enjoy them.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hello 88, and welcome to the gauge, real nice photo and model, lets see some more pics soon.
Shamus