"My Beautiful Luncheonette"

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by spitfire, Feb 5, 2004.

1. Blake

Blake Member

That's it Val!!! Take some photos and do an article for a magazine. Your work is just too good not to.
  2. zeeglen

zeeglen Member

This is great, Val! Didn't catch this earlier. Yet another DOTKWA model, looks like one could just walk in, sit down and order a hot dog and a coke. Didn't some of these old diners have a pinball machine or two in a corner for the younger crowd? (hint hint :D )
  3. brakie

brakie Active Member

Val,What can I say but outstanding modeling?? :thumb: :D
  4. philip

philip Guest

Val............. I'm dreaming : sleeping: and your gaining ground. Nice stuff!

philip
  5. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

Excellent!!

Wow Val, you've done very well:D :D :D

Your cafe is very real. Love the menu boards, napkin and ketchup bottle too;) ;) ;) The booths are cool too, red vinal.

Looking through the front window shot, reminds me of that famous shot called 'diners' or something like that. It was a view from the street, looking into the late night diners, in the cafe. I 'think' that there might even have been a article in MR about building that. I'm sure you have seen posters of it as well.:oops: I just can't think of the proper name, you know what I'm talking about don't you? The cafe even had a curved glass wall:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Any way, one of my first projects was a two story building with a cafe on the main floor and a pool hall upstairs. I built everything in the building including the pool table. So... I had to paint each piece of sand a different color to represent the pool balls:cool:

My eyes have never been the same since

;) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :oops:

Keep up the good work,
    :wave:
    Drew