mgwoj Introduction and WarHammer Project

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot!! Excellent job on this tank, great detailing. Are you still in service? We are very happy to have you here, and will no doubt be tapping you on some suggestions. ;)

We sit on private severs and have to add more memory now and then. Our picture uploading is not working but should be back in a few days. This happens every now and then.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Wow! These look great! Welcome to Zealot and Merry Christmas! :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Reactions: mgwoj

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things WarHammer. We have many members who are interested in WarHammer. I hope that you feel at home here. You did a GREAT JOB on this model. So, by all means, please post a all the photos that you have of your collection. We love seeing photos.
If you can, please post a build thread of your next build. Build threads are a great way of showing off your skills and talents. Not only that, but you can also highlight different areas that you are having problems with and either ask for assistance with it or show how you dealt with that problem.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Same here.. Welcome to Zealot! I also echo the request for build threads! People learn alot from how others build their models, and pick up a few new tricks along the way, and that always goes in two directions with a positive conversation, back and forth! With PICTURES of course! again Welcome to Zealot MGWOJ!
and Happy New Year!