lost article

P

philip

Ladies and Gentlemen : I'm looking for the article in MR or RMC about a trucking industry that actually operated. The unit was powered by old cash register equipment. The quarry truck would roll up the hill on a concealed chain and dump the material using a thin piece of piano wire attached to the bed. My old reference material was lost during my last move. The magazine was some where from 1989 thru 1994?

thanks for lookin!

philip:)

P

philip

not in MR

Andrew, Thanks ! The article must be in the other magazine. RMC

philip

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Hi Philip,

Sorry I can't help any more. I have some back issues of MR, but none of RMC.

I am sure someone here must have what you are looking for. I wonder if RMC has a back issues list too?

Andrew

DanRaitz

May 30, 2002
Maricopa, AZ, USA
It might be the Jan 1994 issue of RMC.
I did a search in the http://index.mrmag.com under the keyword "animation". There were 91 responses to that keyword. The only one that looked like it matched your article was the Jan '94 issue of RMC. There is an article in it titled the "Lone Star Industries". All of my magazines are pretty much still in boxes from the move, otherwise I would check that issue for you.

Dan

P

philip

thats it!

Dan... You hit the nail on the head. Lone Star Industries is the title of that article. I couldn't remember. Thanks a lot !

philip:)