Leave of Absence

davido

Sep 10, 2004
heatwave, alabama
hey, if any of you are crazy enough to drive along I10 thru florida (hope they get that bridge done soon) get off at exit 10b, go one mile up on the right is carpenter's campers. go in and ask for me. we can go 2 miles up the road to a big train store.

david

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
I'm back. Didn't get the messages but I'll keep the info in case we go again.
Had piles of RV problems on the way down, starting with a dead battery on the Monday, down to a leaking propane valve on the following Sunday.
Love the Campsite at WDW. Then 4 days with my wife's cousins.
Leisurely trip back until Friday -- had to get from Maryland to Ontario in one day because no campgrouds open in Pa or NY. Then unload and get RV to the storage yard.

docsnavely

Sep 20, 2004
Zushi, Japan
Have a safe trip! If you need any ideas on what else to do other than your pseudo disney camping :D , let me know. I grew up in orlando, and was a manager a universal before I left to be a government laborer! :rolleyes: Take care, and get plenty of sun for us! Mom says it's about 65-75 every day lately!!! :thumb:

-doc

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Hi, Ausien. The cats seem to tolerate travelling. The black one climbs into the co-pilot's lap and lies there for hours; the orange kitten lies uner the co-pilot's seat. That's when they're not relaxing somewhere else.
Hi, doc. We haven't been to the other parks -- grew up on Disneyland. Also, don't take a car with us.