About a week ago I began the Layout Rebuild. First over a two night period the old layout was taken down. I removed all the track, foam, and hard shell. The only thing remaining is the mountain with the waterfall. The new layout calls for another section to added between the two existing plywood boards. The boards will be covered with 4 inch thick layer of pink foam. The track re-laid and then the terrain sculpted. Until the time comes that I can get all the supplies together, my son and I set up the temporary track plan that is shown in the photos below. Since I was able to borrow a digital camera over the weekend I will be taking more photos of cars and locomotives on this temporary set up and will post them in various places on the forum.