Kongo-Japanese Battle Ship

atamjeet

Mar 15, 2007
New Delhi
www.facebook.com
Amazyah said:
I don't think he means that it's the last one he will ever build, it's the last one he has built.
At least thats the way I read it.

Russell

exactally russel.... its the last ship i have made SO FAR... i have made 12+ paper models, but this is the only ship i have made ... i have a collection of 4 airplanes (corsair, pfalz D.iiia, Bell-XP-77, and grumman wildcat)
1 bike yamaha dragstar classic 11
1 ship KONGO
1 jeep
1 mercedes benz SSK
1 M41-a Pulse Rifel
1 Train Engine
1 incomplete Mitshibishi FTO
1 almost complete Airwolf

for some of ma models have a look at http://www.cardmodels.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=100

atamjeet

Mar 15, 2007
New Delhi
www.facebook.com
Amazyah said:
I don't think he means that it's the last one he will ever build, it's the last one he has built.
At least thats the way I read it.

Russell

exactally russel.... its the last ship i have made SO FAR... i have made 12+ paper models, but this is the only ship i have made ... i have a collection of 4 airplanes (corsair, pfalz D.iiia, Bell-XP-77, and grumman wildcat)
1 bike yamaha dragstar classic 11
1 ship KONGO
1 jeep
1 mercedes benz SSK
1 M41-a Pulse Rifel
1 Train Engine
1 incomplete Mitshibishi FTO
1 almost complete Airwolf

for some of ma models have a look at http://www.cardmodels.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=100

Clashster

Dec 1, 2006
The Conch Republic
Nice looking build, Atamjeet! Love to see the ship builds! Have you checked out Digital Navy? There is a link on the main page here. They have a couple of free ones that are excellent, too! Thanks for posting all your pictures!

Chris

Clashster

Dec 1, 2006
The Conch Republic
Nice looking build, Atamjeet! Love to see the ship builds! Have you checked out Digital Navy? There is a link on the main page here. They have a couple of free ones that are excellent, too! Thanks for posting all your pictures!

Chris

atamjeet

Mar 15, 2007
New Delhi
www.facebook.com
Clashster said:

Chris

yep thanks cris... well i have visited digital navy, but i think i am more fantasized with flying stuff, airplanes helicopters etc... i made this ship just to give it a try and now i think no more ships for me... may in future i may start another ship. but right now, no plans.... :))

atamjeet

Mar 15, 2007
New Delhi
www.facebook.com
Clashster said:

Chris

yep thanks cris... well i have visited digital navy, but i think i am more fantasized with flying stuff, airplanes helicopters etc... i made this ship just to give it a try and now i think no more ships for me... may in future i may start another ship. but right now, no plans.... :))