I model northern New England, specifically B&M, MEC, and BAR and finding railroad specific equipment in N scale is sometimes hard to do. Inspired by the "Passenger Cars of New England" series, a need to have older passenger equipment, and the availability of MDC's 50 ft. open-platform coaches, I took razor saw and mitre-box in hand and with complete abandon, started hacking up four of the MDC coaches. I ended up with two 68-footers (approx) and one 63 footer. The results were pleasing enough to me and while not a perfect match for the prototype, the rule of "close enough" allows them to fit the bill. The bashing was very straight forward and simple allowing me to do the three in an afternoon and evening. Another afternoon saw the decaling done. One coach pictured below. I will do another batch soon trying to be more carefull using body putty. Dick Sorry about the slightly fuzzy photography.