Kato C44-9W

Hoss

Nov 10, 2003
TEXAS
Visit site
THIS link will list them all, but you're not allowed to get any until I finish getting all the ones that I want. ;)

Okay...so I thought it would. Click on N Models at the top and then scroll down on the left side until you find GE C44-9W. It lists all of the releases and which locomotives were released in each one.

lock4244

Nov 10, 2003
Scarborough, ON
Visit site
Originally posted by Agatheron
Any N-scale Dash 9 with CN on the side is in my interest! ;)

Agatheron, I have 4 Kato N scale C44-9W's factory painted for CN but without any road numbers. I would be interested in parting with the body shells... but only if I can get replacement undecorated shells.

Mike

Agatheron

Nov 8, 2003
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Originally posted by lock4244

Agatheron, I have 4 Kato N scale C44-9W's factory painted for CN but without any road numbers. I would be interested in parting with the body shells... but only if I can get replacement undecorated shells.

Mike

Very Tempting... Although I'd also have to find a C44-9W motor etc. to go underneath those shells ;)

lock4244

Nov 10, 2003
Scarborough, ON
Visit site
Originally posted by Sir_Prize
Bummer! They changed that, too.
Last month i picked up one undec'd for the $8.
Sorry! Thought i was helping.:eek:
Well, at least now I know I have to keep an eye on their website incase they mark them down again... I need four, which at the price you paid is four for the price of one! To bad this thread wasn't started a month ago.

Mike