Kartonowa Kolekcja "Fokker D-VII" 1/33

eatcrow2

Apr 20, 2004
Santa Monica, Calif.
This kit in my opinion is 5 Stars outstanding.. Some of the nicest artwork I've seen, and the most accurate lozenge camo (IMO) that I've seen printed..

4 pages of parts.. 5 pages of diagrams laid out like the Maly Model kits.. This kit is so new, that I can smell the ink on opening the book...;-)

eatcrow2

Apr 20, 2004
Santa Monica, Calif.
This kit in my opinion is 5 Stars outstanding.. Some of the nicest artwork I've seen, and the most accurate lozenge camo (IMO) that I've seen printed..

4 pages of parts.. 5 pages of diagrams laid out like the Maly Model kits.. This kit is so new, that I can smell the ink on opening the book...;-)

R

RM_clermont

Holly cr#p, the model is more than fine but the diagrams seams to be fantastic!

R

RM_clermont

Holly cr#p, the model is more than fine but the diagrams seams to be fantastic!

eatcrow2

Apr 20, 2004
Santa Monica, Calif.
smyfe said:
With this and the Albatross someone is going to be very busy:) :) I hope we are going to see some build pctures:twisted:

I think it would be nice if I finished the Junkers first,...;-) though I'm sorely tempted to start that Fokker.. Can't say enough about how nice both these kits look, and the great service from Krys.. Real lucky IMO having someone like that here in the states..

eatcrow2

Apr 20, 2004
Santa Monica, Calif.
smyfe said:
With this and the Albatross someone is going to be very busy:) :) I hope we are going to see some build pctures:twisted:

I think it would be nice if I finished the Junkers first,...;-) though I'm sorely tempted to start that Fokker.. Can't say enough about how nice both these kits look, and the great service from Krys.. Real lucky IMO having someone like that here in the states..

Man that's some beautiful print work!
Again, I was looking at this one also. You must hurry and build this one!
(Not being pushy am I?):twisted:
This is this companies first model so I am really curious if the fit is as good, as it is good looking.

Thanks for showing it off, Peter!
I am going to be in deep trouble with the Mrs for spending even more on models and now I have someone to blame for it!:twisted:

Just kidding.:roll:

Russell

Man that's some beautiful print work!
Again, I was looking at this one also. You must hurry and build this one!
(Not being pushy am I?):twisted:
This is this companies first model so I am really curious if the fit is as good, as it is good looking.

Thanks for showing it off, Peter!
I am going to be in deep trouble with the Mrs for spending even more on models and now I have someone to blame for it!:twisted:

Just kidding.:roll:

Russell