just saying hey

Soul Embrace

Jun 5, 2006
decatur, alabama
hey all
i just signed up and wanted to say hello :wave:

i've alway's loved trains model and real trains.
i've always wanted to do a HO set up but could never think of what to do or what i wanted to do. also i haven't had the room to do one either. i'm working on getting my car paid off which will be in november/december of this year, after that i going to get my own place and dedicate one room for the set up. i found this site through a search for train set up pictures on google. i liked what i saw and looks like i will be able to find some great info and ideas for when i do start doing my set up.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Welcome aboard. As you probably know already, this is a great place to get the info you need if you're just getting started, or even if you're far along. Hang around, ask questions, start putting in your own two cents worth. There's tons of ideas, thousands of great pictures, you can't go wrong...:wave: :wave:

Soul Embrace

Jun 5, 2006
decatur, alabama
thanks for the reply. it's going to be awhile before i can start doing my first project. this place will be good place to get some ideas and tips to make my first project to go smoother than trying to do it on my own.

i do have 2 engines 1. Norfolk Southern engine and a CSX engine. i have about 17 assorted cars and the CSX Engine and Caboose was hand painted