JSC "Normandie" Oceanliner

deifenbaker

Would anyone have the English instructions for this card model. I recently got a new one cheap at a hobby store but it obly has the Polish instructions(I guess thats why it was cheap!) Other JSC models I have had -had a English Insert in them so I am thinking one was availble for this kit.

cmdrted

Check with Mr Dausse at paper models international, he had some english instructions a ways back, also check with the jsc site , they may have links or instructions available

deifenbaker said:
Would anyone have the English instructions for this card model. I recently got a new one cheap at a hobby store but it obly has the Polish instructions(I guess thats why it was cheap!) Other JSC models I have had -had a English Insert in them so I am thinking one was availble for this kit.

If you would like, I could provide you with the English instruction by mail. Please let me know.

Jim Krauzlis

I just had the same question on a number of JSC kits (including this one) and I wrote to JSC and they sent me the English instructions...send me your email address and I will forward the pdf file to you.

Cheers!
Jim

R

rickstef

upload them to the Parts Bin, that is what it is there for

Rick

Brian Dudley

Building JSC Normandie

Hi,

Has anyone built this yet? I just received the kit and am a little cautious because some of the measurements don't quite seem to add up...particularly the bulkhead spacing on the triangular beam. I would be interested in anyone else's experience in building this model.

Thanks,
Brian