It's Thursday already

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Geeze, where did Mon, Tues, Wed go? They say the older you get, the faster time seems to go by. The theory is that when you're young, one day is a much larger percentage of how long you've been around, than when you're old. Then a day is just a very small percentage, and seems like a fleeting minute.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

After that, I think I need a cup of coffee. Make that super hi-test please. Stick around, have a fruit danish or a donut if you wish. Have a great day.

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Calvin (of Watterson's Calvin & Hobbes) once wondered why old people moved so slow. He speculated that when he got old he'd be going like gangbusters due to the fact that he hadn't done anything when he was younger... ;) :D

Andrew

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
I am old,:cry: and it still amazes me how time flys by,:rolleyes: :rolleyes: it goes so fast that I think I am going backwards..... wait a minute,:thumb: I AM going backwards, lets see... 50++ yesterday 45++ today..mmmmmmm next wednesday Ill be just the right age again....sign1 sign1 sign1make mine a mocca chino, and that fruit danish look good...........