It's Monday, weekend modeling accomplishments!!!

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Well the weekend is over, did we get anything done in the world of modeling?

I only managed to get the box cut off the ice cream truck to make my MofW vehicle. Deciding how I want to build up the bed and back of the cab, but it looks just like the one's I remember. Didn't get any cars built.:(

I didn't even run trains, I was tied up with other things!!:cry:They're mad.:mad:

Hope others got accomplished what they wanted to!:thumb:

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I got some more work on the Pink Boutique. I added some signs and lettering to the walls. I also found some signs I will use for the windows. I began painting the sign for the building and also adding some paint to different areas of the base.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I worked on my engine servicing facility. Managed to landscace most of it, including installing the retaining walls. I scratch-build an ash pit and build up an oil tank. Now I'm scratchbuilding/ kitbashing a sanding facility.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Started layin' asphalt on my module for the train meet at the Hadji Temple in September. Had an interesting repair fix on my Rivarossi Hudson-the tender steps were broken off so I used the steps off of a Monogram Models unpowered Hudson kit tender found in a scrap pile and grafted them onto the Rivarossi body. Worked like a charm.

i FINALLY finished my 4 SD40T-2's! that was one project i dont want to do again :D

if anyone is interested i can post the article on how i built them here.

tunnel%20project%20ssw%208373%20nose.JPG

now, it's time to start doing research so i can build a pair of Southern Pacific TEBU's (tractive effort booster units, kinda like a slug, but used for road service)

and then i'll have to build a pair of GP40-2's to control them.