It's Monday 3-21-05, Weekend modeling accomplishments

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Another weekend is over. Where did the time go?

I worked on the Passenger Station Diorama. I got the coloring of the talus completed and the laying of the green turf. I updated the following topic with new pictures http://www.the-gauge.com/showthread.php?t=9985&page=8&pp=15 .

I also finished the load of a Lehigh Valley hopper and reassembled a PRR hopper. I began working on my fantasy locomotive paint scheme. I took the shell off the frame of the U23B and masked the windows in the cab.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Great work there tom, all I got done this weekend is layed some track and switches/points in the yard, and broke in some LL GP 20`s that Dick sent me, and do they run smoooooooth, realy pleased with them, thanks Dick for the trouble of getting them for me..and then all I did was run trains.. But I had a good one..steve

trains1972

Sep 1, 2004
philadelphia, pa
pg.photos.yahoo.com
This weekend I got a couple of scenes from my layout finished. I put in the bridges and the final touches with the grasses and plant life plus some animals to complete the scene.
march1872vi.jpg

march18164er.jpg

This is the other scene it is across the layout on the other side then the one from above.
march18194hy.jpg

march1834kg.jpg

revandy

Nov 2, 2004
Cumberland RI
The continuing saga of cleaning and rearanging the work bench and ancillary area continues, how did I ever let things get this far out of hand? Also continued pulling up track.
Rev. Andy

seanm

Oct 11, 2004
Sunny CA
www.pegnsean.net
Made the first run witha train around the newly created lower level of the TBA Railway. Did a bunch of wiring and aquired track and turnouts to complete the lower as well as the upper level. See this thread for complete details and lots of pictures.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Only Layout related things I did was to clean the shop.... again :D I worked on the upcoming Gauge e-mag :) and.......

I also "found" a set of wooden Window Blinds.... which was quickly taken apart by the LPB's and is now sitting and waiting for the next MF&W building project..... "Free" is always good.....even if it comes out of your neighbor's trash!! :D :D :D :D

It works out to be 1" wide by 1/8" thick by 100 Feet of "Board" in 1:20.3 that's about 2000 Feet of scale lumber :) :)

rockislandmike

Nov 6, 2001
Edmonton AB
dayfornight.qazam.com
Well . . . . . managed to get the mainline in (well, the subroadbed and roadbed anyways) behind the intermodal terminal; finished off the backdrop at same; and installed the first section of plywood for the terminal level. Oh, and the supports for the next section.

CBCNSfan

Mar 11, 2005
NS Canada
Well I'm still at the wood support, styrofoam, mud and plaster stage, I guess I will for a long while yet :D The bridge overpass go's to the coal mine and the underpass is the mainline exit to the staging loops. The other rockwork is where I'm trying make a boring wall look a bit interesting.
Cheers Willis:wave:

Attachments

• TG-1.JPG
    TG-1.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 108
  • TG-2.JPG
    TG-2.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 113

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
Saturday I went out of town with my wife and In-laws. Nothing train-wise done except for taking a few pictures of old brick buildings for future modeling reference. On the way back my father-in-law's truck died an hour out of town and I had to ride back in the tow truck so I could get the car and pick everyone up. It turned out to be a very long day.
Sunday I felt pretty tired so I didn't do much execpt watch TV and paint one of my club's buildings.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
All that I got done was building an Accurail autorack ( these go together so nicely ) and a covered hopper. Ran trains very little, spring has sprung and there were priorities, as the weather was nice Sat., & Fri. waiting to see if I had to work Fri. & Sat., didn't want to get involved in anything if I had to work. There's always next weekend.-
cry.gif

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!-
wave.gif

emt49

Jan 5, 2005
binghamton
i spent some time in the local hobby shop and weatherd some well cars and put metal wheel sets on the well cars and did a lot of dreaming of running trains on my layout just need to buy track and put it down