Its FRIDAY 6-16-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by TomPM, Jun 16, 2006.

1. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

I guess better that than never. I am still adjusting to not being vacation.

This weekend is nuts. We are in Little League playoff mode. Tomorrow my son has a game at 9 AM. If he wins he plays at 11 AM. My daughter has a game at 1 PM and if she wins she plays again at 3 PM. They both have games on Sunday but the time depends on how they do Saturday. On top of this we have the normal bi-weekly shopping torture.

If I have any time I would like to finish weathering the hopper I started for a friend and an Athearn RTR Klemme covered hopper. I would also like to start weathering the Accurail CN boxcar and begin assembling a Stewart CN hopper that Doctorwayne and CN Nutbar gave to me on our recent vacation to Niagara Falls.
  2. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

...and I've just started my vacation:thumb:

I plan on running on the club layout tomorrow and finish my Clayton Point light tower project.
  3. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

...and I've also just started my 10week vacation, (minus the 6weeks of 6 hrs of summer school M-Th :( ) Anyways, I plan to run at the club sunday.
  4. Catt

Catt Guest

Don't have any specific modeling plans for this weekend.I do have several projects that I hope to find puttering time for,but I'm working a full 8 hours today.

Going to be very hot today ,at 4 am it is already 74 degrees.