It's FRIDAY 3-11-05, weekend modeling plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Saturday will consist of my son’s last indoor soccer game, grocery shopping, pick up softball equipment, my daughter’s basketball practice, more grocery shopping. Sunday is dedicated to seeing the Harlem Globetrotters with my daughter’s brownie troop. We have a pre-show and after show so we will be there most of the day.

If I have time I would like to go over the plastered paper towels with some plaster of Paris to smooth it out. If all goes well I may even get it painted. I also have some hoppers that need me to finish upgrading them and get them off thee work bench. Then there is the Atlas U23B that I am supposed to be painting in an LNE fantasy scheme.

revandy

Nov 2, 2004
Cumberland RI
Getting ready for more snow.....A continuation of ripping out track as the rebuild continues. Inventorying some stuff that just came in from ebay, LHS for some flex track.
Rev. Andy

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Tom,Hopefully I am going to finish spiking the track on my switching layout extention..Now Sunday the club will be hosting another club so,I will also need to swing by the club and check my equipment. :D

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
On the table this weekend are:

2 gondonla kits, a Tichy war emergency & a P2K both NYC, got a few engines in the mail that I might break in, well one is already lubed and on the track waiting. I am meeting someone with equipment to sell later today so I will have alot more engines come tonight, should be getting a P&LE custom paint GP-7 & PA-1, a P&LE coach, P2K GP-9, Atlas WM SD-35 circus custom paint, P2K B&O Chessie SD-7, B&O GP-30 and a Kato NW-2 Chassis. The prices were too good to pass up!!!-:D :thumb: Don't ask why the WM & B&O stuff, I'm crazy I guess. Will have alot to check out later.

Obviously, trains will be run some time during the weekend!-:thumb:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!-:wave:

trains1972

Sep 1, 2004
philadelphia, pa
pg.photos.yahoo.com
I got big plans for this weekend. I just got a 100 pieces of track and I have a stack of plywood alread cut to use as the benchwork cookie cutter style. I also ran into a problem with the layout that I plan to fix before today is over.

jlg759

Jun 3, 2003
stateline pa
mywebpages.comcast.net
I Am having an operating session tonight. Burning a house for training on Saturday with the fire department and working on my web page for the modell railroad. On vacation for a week next week will be dedicated to railroad.

Bikerdad

Oct 17, 2003
Southwestern US
Visit site
Combined NMRA Division Meet & N-Trak Club Meet tomorrow. Pull the NTrak module tonite from the hobby shop where its currently at, (the shop is going to put in a permanent layout, YAY!!! :thumb: ), set-up the NTrak module at the meet in the morning. Have BBQ, run trains, shoot the breeze. Sounds like a winner to me! Put in my part fo the initial club Digitrax order. Reassemble a Spectrum Connie that's been decoderized, install a decoder in the second disassembled Connie.

That should about cover it. :wave:

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I plan to start assembling my waterfront warehouse, first though I have to install 52 window glass and put shades on the office windows. I also have a couple other buildings that I've been working on including a small shop that I'm puting an interior in for my club

francismaximus

Jan 9, 2005
Harriman, NY
I am assembling a branchline heavyweight erie coach using all the optional detail parts also and boy I must say, I really dont like these tiny parts. My glompy mechanic hands find this a little challenging. And this is HO how do n-guys do it?

Bikerpete

Feb 27, 2005
Calgary
In between office work (YUK) and chores (YUK) I'm going to start building a work-bench in the utility room so I can set-up my metal working tools and spray-booth in a permanent location.

PB

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
well all Im going to do this week end is, give the frieght cars that I bought on ebay, a little TLC, and KD them, and then I might just watch them run around the FRRR for the first time.. and if the mood taks me, I might just lay a few pieces of track in the storeage road. Apart from that the only other plan is to stay out off the way off my wife,(incase she has other plans for me( and SHE will) you can bet your life on that.... have a good one..steve