Its FRIDAY 10-7-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Running late today because I caught a cold and it has kept me home from work and in bed most of the day.

This weekend is shaping up to be another busy one. My son and the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AA squad have a game at Ridley Park Parkers tomorrow, most likely in the rain. Then on Sunday he and the Raiders Pee Wee AAA team at the Chichester Crusaders.

Modeling-wise I would like to start building some gondolas. I also would like to get the LHS and pick up the LNE Red Caboose boxcars I pre-ordered.

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Go home, lie down in the dark. I have a killer headache/sinus infection. Should be just bad enough to ruin the entire weekend (and it's Thanksgiving here so it's a long weekend... :mad: )

Well, hopefully not that bad. I am saving for Railfair bargains next weekend, so I'll have to stay away from the LTS. ;)

Andrew

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

The weather is going to dampen any outside work all weekend, so it looks like a modeling weekend.
No specific plans on what I will do but something will get done, I hope.

Hope everyone has a great weekend & holiday weekend up north!-
wave.gif

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Happy holidays folks...a quite one this weekend, so I willget done what I get done... unless the missus has other plans, you can never tell with that one...have a good one..steve

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
Thanks for the Holiday greetings. I'll be spending tomorrow (sat.) at the local MRR swap meet. I hope to find some goodies that have been on my wish list there and maybe some treasures that aren't! With the rest of my long weekend I hope to start scratchbuilding the windows for my enginehouse and maybe work on some other buildings.

ross31r

Jul 6, 2004
Surrey, United Kingdom
Lets see, just got back from the UK NMRA Convention in Swindon, so have got a lovely Athearn CSX grey SW1500 dummy thats nice and dirty and one of the new Roundhouse outside frame wood cabooses in WP silver and Orange that needs some details plus a pair of DPM buildings for Northwold so thats my weekend sorted!