It's FRIDAY 1-28-05, weekend modeling plans!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
It's here the Weekend once again. What does everyone have in store for this weekend?

Well

1. Plan to get the trains out and run them

2. Fix my Chessie System GP38-2 since the back engine truck likes to pop out.

3. Fix a broken farmhouse and painted a few details on it.

That's all i have in store for this weekend. Not alot of projects to do since it is the middle of winter LOL.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone :wave:

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Review what we did on wednesday,;) and see if I can find falt with it,:p if only to get the board to meet sooner then planned,:rolleyes: sometimes I like to push the lads around a bit.:D :D :D :D

go to the punchbowl (lhs) and buy that caboose that I saw for 10.00.:thumb: And just generaly have a quiet weekend..have a good one...steve

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I plan on re-laying section of track on my mainline. It's currently laid in dual guage code 80 track but I'm having too much trouble with it so I'll just replace it with code 100. It shouldn't take too long with the exception of the wiring that has to be replaced.
I also plan to add a siding for my Juneco CNR ice house kit and create a new whistle stop at the same time.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
First off I have to get over this cold bug that has been dragging me now for the last few days. We also have the bi-weekly grocery shopping to do. If time allows I will work some more on the Passenger Station Diorama. I want to add more foliage and some other details. Also I would like to finish decaling a boxcar for the Lehigh & New England billboard scheme.

Tad

Apr 8, 2003
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
I hope to finish up my freight car projects that I am working on. I finished assembling my pulpwood racks and have decaled all but one of them. I still have a few more cars to clear off of my workbench.

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
I am hoping to make some progress on the locomotive projects for the layout party.
I've been working on them off and on all week but it seems like I didn't get much done.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Fri. plan on painting the weights for the Athearn 5 pack hoppers I got at the show last weekend and run trains.

Sat. have to go to the LHS and get more couplers and wheelsets for these cars and others, was in a hurry last week at the show and didn't pick any up, run trains. Also want to get that 15% discount I was promised, they still have a P2K NYC E-8 I want.-:thumb: Have alot of other household chores to catch up on, yuk!

Sun. is up in the air, wait till then to decide!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!-:wave: