It is finally F4riday Come Grab a Cup

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
It is finally Friday Come Grab a Cup

Good morning folks,

Looks like I am the first one here again this morning. It is a good thing I brought a supply of donuts along. Well I will just get the coffee going and the hot water for tea. I am not sure what is still left in the frig someone will have to check.

We have a clear and chilly day to start with around the Delaware Valley today. The weather is suppose to turn ugly sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. Wind, rain, and raw is what the weather misforcasters are predicating.

No modeling got done last night. Had to help my daughter do her homework. She had to do something on her family history. Maybe tonight I will get around to something.

I hope every one has a good day and do some training.

acshrpe

Oct 15, 2002
Southern MI
Visit site
Morning All, I think. Too early to tell. Where is the coffee! I need some quick! Let the dog out this morning and it is COLD. When I checked it temp is 33 but it feels like 22! Cold windy and damp.
Have some house cleaning to do then work on the trains. With a day like today, that's all I want to do.

Deer hunting starts today here and where I live we sure have them. Now we will get the Hunters-want-to-bes coming around. Most people will stay inside or wear bright orange!

Hope everyone is doing fine today and have a good one!

papa smurf37

Oct 23, 2002
southern New Hampshire
Visit site
HI TOM AND ALL!
Got up earlier than mama to babysit grandson and give wife 40 winks more. It IS a nice, sunny day and I intend to enjoy it, as the week-end sounds BAD, weather-wise. Had our first layout construction session on Wednesday a.m. and it felt GOOD to be mrr'ing again! TTFN....:)

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
coffee and donut is fine. I see that the juice supply is low. I'll put one in as soon as I chase that critter from his resting spot there on the rug in front of the frige door.

Almost got the third bus pulled last night. I started too late and just got tired. I have about 20 feet of wire yet to run and then I will solder feeders. The last 2 runs are shorter - for the yard and staging areas so they should go fairly quickly.

Headed to Richmond tomorrow to help my son with some electrical wiring he is doing for and additional room.

Have a good day:) :)

NYCentral

Aug 29, 2002
Albany, NY
Visit site
Good Morning Everyone.

Very nice morning here today, cool but sunny. Problem is they are saying this weekend will be not good, cold and snow/freezing rain/hail all weekend. Gee maybe a good layout working weekend!!:cool:

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Morning all.
The usual for me. Large regular and a Boston creme.
Three day workend for me this week. Gonna do some scenery work today and maybe start painting the Genesis 60'boxcar I bought last night. My decals came in so maybe I can at least get my F59PHI started also(Gonna do it up like a New Haven DL-109)
Have a railroading day.......

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Good Morning Tom,Good Morning all.

It was a rather cold night last night at work even though the temp was 40 degrees.There was a cold West wind blowing.

Well of till Monday except for the hobby shop. that's my fun job.

Time for some coffee then of to bed.

Have a nice day all. :D

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Mornin',
Coffee, and the usual fatpill. Doesn't look like much modeling today, got to get out and try to find a job,so's I can get a few more locos. Open house this weekend will keep me busy enough, so......off to see what's new here, then out to whatever.
Pete

Greetings from beautiful Lake of the Ozarks.

Cloudy, foggy, windy (out of the north and kicking up some serious whitecaps on the water), and cold. Just the kind of day to go chop some firewood and then enjoy the fruits of my labor afterward. :D

I've got a couple of new model railroading books and Kalmbach's new GMR to curl up with in front of the fire this afternoon.:) :)

Have a good one, all

Tankertoad70

Oct 19, 2002
Oregon City, OR
Visit site
Greetings all!!! Couldn't make it here yesterday, too blasted many things goin' on.:(

Another great day here in the NW, a bit foggy but ye ol' Sol is breakin' out.:cool: A nice hot cuppa and fat pill is just what the doctor ordered.:rolleyes:

Ya'll have a great day out there in RR land.;)