intravenus sci fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglyguy9

Mar 7, 2008
hi guys
just downloading the fantastic voyage proteus model .........UHU has it up on the site.......
thanks uhu
amazing work
:thumb:

Elliott

Jul 18, 2006
He doesn't want his site published and we honor his preference. A simple google on his name should suffice.

LeeSCo

Nov 12, 2009
Fife,Scotland
I cant find an English version or even a downloadable version of this fantastic looking model,where does this guy get his detail.maybe they've got a 50'' hdtv and copy of Fantastic Voyage on Blueray.

Elliott

Jul 18, 2006
AFAIK there is no English version of his site. It's in Japanese. Can't even get good results from a translator buuut he has good pictorial guides to help with assembly of his models.

uglyguy9

Mar 7, 2008
I cant find an English version or even a downloadable version of this fantastic looking model,where does this guy get his detail.maybe they've got a 50'' hdtv and copy of Fantastic Voyage on Blueray.

UHU is a genius.....'nuff said

:thumb:

LeeSCo

Nov 12, 2009
Fife,Scotland
Found changing browser from firefox to windows it translates automatically but it states it is no longer available to download.Have I missed the bus here?

dkaniel

Jul 2, 2005
california
He only has a short window period where he makes the model available for download. He has had problems where his models end up on E-Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.