Imaginary Train Station

Discussion in 'Dioramas & Displays' started by mauther, Oct 6, 2011.

1. mauther

mauther Active Member

This old train station has no name or a history yet. My daughters Malu and Maiu, will make up this part. For now, some pictures, nothing definite, but a good start. Suggestions are welcome and appreciated. - Mauther

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soon...

My Blog: http://papermau.blogspot.com
  2. hmas

hmas Member

Looks good to me. The only thing I would change is the roof to "reddish" colour tiles but with splotches of moss, but that is my personal opinion.
  3. mauther

mauther Active Member

Here is the Imaginary Train Station, with some changes and adds. I want to thank the friends of Paper Modelers and Zealot Forums, and you, hmas (you see? red roof!), that give me several ideas to this project. Some of than are very good ideas and were incorporated into the model. Other ideas were not incorporated into this model simply because it is getting very complicated, and many details that will complicate when I deploy (unfold) it in Pepakura. I'm sure many textures will lose and I will have to apply almost all the textures in MsPaint, one by one. - Mauther

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. romanmodels

romanmodels Member

looks good but i whoud pull up the roofs as the up staires rooms look too low.
  5. hmas

hmas Member

Mauther, thanks, sorry wrong shade of red :thumb::mrgreen: now to get a copy in 1/32 scale ( lots of paper & ink). Or is it possible to do just an outline, of the model, & then spray paint it rather than use up all the ink?