If you got a tweet fom Beata Perez @GoodDuck619

goodduck

Jul 25, 2010
Just find out today a piece of human feces "Beata Perez" hijacked my twitter account. If anyone got a tweet from Beata Perez@GoodDuck619 that is NOT me! The account should be closed already, but just to be safe, I am sorry if anyone got spammed.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Thank you for sharing this information and the warning. I am sorry that your account was hacked. I hope that this does not happen again!

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
I am sorry that your account was hacked, also. It has been happening a lot lately..someone got into my Steam account from Turkey ?? go figure... luckily I keep no credit info there and only enter when I purchase something! But changed several passes just the same! ..and I don't tweet either! Actually I don't even own a cell phone!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Add a "Sh" and take out the "T", and call it "_ _itter". l don't use it, and find it's truncated messaging causes much distress. It has done more negative in society and has promoted a shallowness in peer communication, IMHO. I don't use it, don't need it. I don't wish to be inundated with the mundane. It seems like the POTUS" may be using it as his of way of disseminating information, that's just great, Town Hall Twit speeches. I do hate seeing anybodies anything getting hacked though. That's the problem when you put yourself out there like that. Of course, anyone who knows you knows that anything negative would not come for you, your veracity protects you. :)

goodduck

Jul 25, 2010
I open the account in 2010 and only tweet 2x. There were over 8,000 tweets by my account when I log in to follow a tweet. Anyway, it is close now and I not going to open a new account.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Never got into that whole scene. I have a Facebook account, but haven't looked at it for years. ;)

Reactions: Sky Seeker