How big is yours?

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well my layout was 550 sq feet befor the add on i am still trying to figer out how long my main line is but it is so hard when you have and interchange with four other railroads and each of them has a very long main lineand it's own yard i know the new add on is around another 200 sq feet. i don't have a work shop mine is on wheels when i want it i pull it out from under the layout and go to work a old desk works great for my work bench i just put wheels on it and when i don't need it back under the layout till next time .. think god for chairs with wheels one good push and i'm off to the other end of the room. (wheee) well guys i got to go i just got me ahold of 60 old e7 form atlas the ones that have the screwy wheel trucks wheels 4 in front wheels 6 in back

Jim T

Jan 25, 2003
Warrenton, OR
www.freewebs.com
OK I'm in. My layout is the required 4'X8' HO beginner layout. LOL
Has a little of everything to help learn all facets(sp) of this great hobby. Plus room for guess what.............EXPANSION!!!

Cheers, Jim

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
My reconstructed MAT comes in at 232 sq ft. excluding aisle space.
Hopefully this version will last a long time. I have taken my past frustrations into consideration so hope it works the way I want it to. Structure is complete and 80% of cork roadbed is in place.
Can't wait to start laying track.