Hi there

Nath Smith

Mar 22, 2010
Cambridge, UK
www.fettgear.com
Hi my name is nathan
I am from Cambridge UK.
I am totally new to all this, I have been building props for a few years now and have used card/fiberglass techniques but have never got in to the design build of them.
Looking throught the site I can see I have come to an amazing place full of talent and like minded people.
I look forward to seeing peole projects and posting some of mine.
I am a member of the 501st UK Garrison and have star wars costumes, I am fett ..love it!
Best wishes nath :)
ps this is me at the O2 venue in London last year as Fett
http://www.fettgear.com/o2/images/3443907827_7f5465649c_b.jpg

Nath Smith

Mar 22, 2010
Cambridge, UK
www.fettgear.com
Ooo I forgot to say I have had a go at making a papercraft design agaes ago.. I had forgotten about that. It was very basic! LOL I used photoshop to create and render a star wars endor bunker for a diorama.. it was pretty cool , it had internal doors and other details from pics I found.. then my boys flattened it LOL :eek:

samurai32

Mar 22, 2010
Crossville, TN
welcome nathan from the UK, i'm dave for NY. i'm new here to but can't wait to jump in with both feet as soon as both those feet land after my move south to warmer climates. LOL i'm just getting started in paper also as plastic is WAY to much $. build a couple of simple models but nothing worthy of these forums. got to start somewhere though i guess. wish me luck.
samurai32

Elliott

Jul 18, 2006
Hi Nathan and Dave. Welcome to you both! Skupilkinson, or Skip, is an incredibly talented guy. He checks in every so often, usually in the Sulaco thread. He has his own site now pretty much devoted to costumes. Don't have the link offhand but it's in his sig I think.

Dave, we were all beginners at one point here. Don't be embarrassed about it. Do your best and post some pictures of your work. We enjoy seeing pictures of work others have done and are more than willing to help out however we can. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge here on the forums and in the archives. Take some time and look around. You'll be pleasantly surprised! :thumb: