Hi I'm new to this forum

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by caboosejumper, May 30, 2003.

1. caboosejumper

caboosejumper New Member

Just got the address to this forum, and I look foward to using it. Here Is my web page so you all can take a look at my layout. I model in N-scale and just started a O-gauge three rail under my N-scale layout take a look and let me know what you think. http://home.mchsi.com/~hinzpj3/
    I also have a railroad photography page with pictures of train that I have taken in Iowa.
    http://home.mchsi.com/~railroadphotography/
  2. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

Welcome to the Guage caboosejumper. There are some awesome modelers on this forum, but they are also very helpful for anyone with questions. I haven't met any of them in person, but they seem to be all around nice people.
  3. pcentral

pcentral Member

Hi and Welcome to the Gauge,
    Like Russ said there are a bunch of good folks here and most don't bite:D You might watch out for Jon Monon though:D :D
    Seriously though, looks like from your website you are pretty experienced in your modelling. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will have the answer. I have O gauge and G gauge in the garden among other scales so I may be able to help if you need it.
    Steve
  4. Casey Feedwater

Casey Feedwater Member

Hi, Caboosejumper, it looks like you have a good sized N-scale layout. Nicely done. :cool:
  5. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Greetings from Southwest Florida!!!
    As the others have said...
    Great minds here with alotta of Humor.:D
    And their always willing to give advice, support, and
    pull your leg. :rolleyes: ;)

By the way... Website, and Modeling look great!