hi all

marcusore

Sep 15, 2012
hello
ım marcus.

Im 37. I have just started papermodeling but have used wood and plastic (resin) models. ım a big fan of scifi. So ıve started with the Battlestar galactica model.

ım an active airsoft player atm. used to have a mtg and warhammer play shop in Turkey.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum. Battlestar Galactica is one of my personal favorites, and of many hear. Feel free to post pictures. I tend to use the thickest card stock that will do the job. You can always laminate card stock too. Try and make any formers thick so the ship won't deform over time. if you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you desire to post pictures, start a new thread. Thank You for posting an Introduction and a hearty welcome to the forum! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome to the forum. I too am a HUGE BSG FAN, and like Zathros said, there are many others like us around as well.
If you have any questions or need any advice, please feel free and ask. I (and the other BSG fans) will do what I (we) can to answer your questions and help you how ever I (we) can.

I look forward to seeing your work.

Once again, welcome aboard.