Heya

Zuesacoatl

Nov 5, 2011
Colorado
Hey all,

I can not believe these past few months I have not found this site as of yet. I found out about you guys from the RPF, where i learned about Pep, and paper craft in general. I enjoy creating anything that poses a challenge to me, and paper craft is one tough cookie to master. I just got done building my sons Halloween costume, a MK VI pep that was offered from the glorious people at the 405th. I am going to be taking on a few projects this year, and I hope I can tap this well of info for help. Thanks for allowing me in, I look forward to browsing the work and wips, and gaining as much info as i can.

Zuesacoatl

Z

Zathros

Well :welcome1: to out forum. Post some pics of your costume design. There are a few members here that have expressed interest in that genre. If your looking for something particular, and can't find it after searching, ask, I am sure someone here can point you in the right direction. Glad to have you here!:thumb:

Zuesacoatl

Nov 5, 2011
Colorado
here is the helmet wip, it is on my youngest son, he thought it was cool lol.
286003_1471394402526_1763637120_732337_784930_o.jpg

and the chest wip, before any hardening. My son was happy to see his costume coming together.
2011-09-12_20-33-02_160.jpg

though he does not look it lol

Z

Zathros

I bet he is! That's the costume of a lifetime! Thanks for the pics and keep'em coming!