Hey ya

Popeman

Nov 2, 2010
Hey everybody, I'm very new to the whole papercraft thing and I figured I would sign up to what seems like one of the best sites online for it.
Here's a little info about me:

I am from Halifax, Canada and having been playing Games Workshop games for over 10 years now and thus is what I am mainly interested in. (though my A.D.D. brain sometimes likes to think otherwise). I have seen lots of paper models out online and even had some of my friends make 'papercrap' models that were so horrible I had to laugh at them. But recently I had a friend point me to some quality builds and instructions for them and I became very interested as these seemed as good or even better than the super expensive miniatures I'm used to. While I don't claim these are real replacements, I think it would be fun to make things that I would not normally be able to afford and fool around with silly army lists.

Anyways enough rambling, I'm off to cut some paper.

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard and if it Warhammer40K, you came to the right place. There are over 100 different models from the Warhammer universe here. I am at the moment scratch building some models for Wahammer that are not in the GW inventory. Also go to http://paperhammer40k.com/ for some more warhammer stuff. I also have some of my works over at dakka-dakka in the painting category. Enjoy and see you around the forums.