Hello

ENGINEERBOB

Jul 24, 2003
SILVER SPRING,MD
I finaly got on here, [thanks sysop :)] I have a N-SCALE train set 2 4 x 4's. I will have [next year] a web site called SUNNYVALE_PLASTICVALE. Look @ my web page now [not the train one but one that tells you all about my type of life] called;

MY TYPE OF LIFE @

Thanks

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Welcome aboard Bob!
That's a very interesting website you have!
Some nice modeling too!
:cool: :cool: :cool:
Looking forward to seeing some more of your N scale layout!:)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Re: PITCHERS TO THE POSTS/REPLYS

Originally posted by ENGINEERBOB
How do you all do that? :p

Welcome to the gauge, Bob

When you post a message, at the bottom of the post you can add a pic. If you want to add a pic to a signature - you'll have to ask Jon :) :)

Good Luck with everything!!!!! Great web site too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Welcome to the Gauge Bob. If you want to add an image to a post, read the tutorial by clicking on "adding images" at the top of this forum. If you want to add a picture to your signiture, I think you need to link it to somwhere on the web where you have the image stored. You can add an image to you name, to the left of your posts, by going to your users profile and following the instructions there.

Don

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
Welcome EngineerBob , you'll like it here.

ps, when you ask jon if you can add a pic to your signature mention that you have heard of "Tripod" the legendary three legged dog and he'll be putty in your hands. ;) :D

t.

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Re: Re: Re: PITCHERS TO THE POSTS/REPLYS

Originally posted by ENGINEERBOB
I left my wife in 2001 so to spend more time with my trains!
:p

Now THAT's dedication to the hobby!!!

To add a picture in the signiture of your posts, you have to have the picture on your website, then you go to "user cp" at the top of the page, then go to your profile and enter the address to the picture.

Is it true that you know tripod!?!?!?!?!?!? :D :D :D

ENGINEERBOB

Jul 24, 2003
SILVER SPRING,MD
thanks

myhobbyismylife.msnw

Like this?

ENGINEERBOB

Jul 24, 2003
SILVER SPRING,MD
Re: Re: Re: Re: PITCHERS TO THE POSTS/REPLYS

Originally posted by jon-monon

Now THAT's dedication to the hobby!!!

To add a picture in the signiture of your posts, you have to have the picture on your website, then you go to "user cp" at the top of the page, then go to your profile and enter the address to the picture.

Is it true that you know tripod!?!?!?!?!?!? :D :D :D

My avatior is not turned on so I cannot upload pictures, I got the 2 files needed in doing it. But need to wait till I get the ok to do it. Sorry :(