hello

DanielSheen

Hi, my name is Daniel Sheen, I just joined and thought I should introduce myself. I am an avid paper modeler, especially when it comes to star trek, and joined this forum in the hopes of learning more about the techniques involved and gaining access to new models to build.

Z

Zathros

Hi Daniel, :welcome1: to the forum. We are happy to have you aboard. Please, take the time to read the rules and regulations, especially the ones concerning downloads. Making the 10 post rule in one day does not count. You must spend time here also. Participation is key to gaining access to the many models and knowledge available here.

Rules and Policies:
http://www.zealot.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=623

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard David, There is a wealth of star trek stuff here. One of my favorites is Ninjatoes. His creations are magnificent and can be embellished, Check out the various enhanced models of the Danube Class runabouts. Some of the members here done a marvelous job of building it. Before you should decide to build the run about, I do recommend to look at the build threads, There are some tricky parts that may confuse you. The modelers here can point out those discrepancies and help you build a better model. By the way, it is a rather large models as well. Enjoy and see you around the forums.

WuLongTi

Web Ninja
Jul 6, 2012
Highland Lakes, NJ
wulongti.com
Welcome to the forum Dan, happy to have you aboard :)

You've picked a good category as there are tons of ST models around. If you're looking for something in particular, be sure to ask. Chances are that someone around here can point you in the right direction.